I haven’t completed an IELTS, is that a problem?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #975

    Trevor Cuss

    The DIBP, post November 2014, accepts English-language test results from testing organisations other than IELTS for all applicants seeking Temporary Graduate (SC485), Skilled, Former Resident, and Work and Holiday visas. Student visa applicants also have access to these alternative-testing mechanisms since 2011.

    The following testing bodies are now generally accepted for the visas outlined above:

    The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test will also be accepted (from a test taken on or after 1 January 2015)
    The Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
    The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic).
    Important note: These testing bodies however do not apply to a SC457 visa application/s – where only IELTS results will be accepted.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.