I’m Australian but my long-term partner is non-Australian. I sponsored him for a partner visa which the Department granted 6-months back. What do I do now, as he left me for another women and we are no longer a couple?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1016

    Trevor Cuss

    You should contact the Department’s temporary partner section and inform them that you are no longer a couple. They will attend to the various administrative actions thereafter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.