Should I use an Australian-based migration lawyer or agent or a local agent in my own country?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1079

    Trevor Cuss

    Australian-based registered migration agents are usually the better choice – for sound reasons. Those reasons are they have all been formally trained by Australian Universities, they are also each regulated by OMARA and are required to abide by Australia’s consumer protection laws – none of which necessarily applies to overseas agents (unless they are also RMA’s in Australia). Australian RMA’s are also required to manage separate Trust bank accounts for depositing and controlling their client monies, which are subject to audits and other regulations – and which will provide you as a client with additional safeguards.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.