What forms do I need to fill out for my application?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1083

    Trevor Cuss

    You don’t need to fill out any of the visa application forms – not the Form 40SP, Form 47SP, or Form 1419. You only need to sign your Form 956 after we complete all the relevant details. To be clear – we will handle all the difficult legwork on your behalf – we only require you to check our work; make sure that we have recorded all your critical information correctly, and then attest to that by signing where required.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.